Entry fee for one game play.
ONLY Keep going is the way to win!
=== Rules ===
-Every participant has to behave with respect towards the representatives of the Surge Game Tournament (SGT), press, viewers, partners and other players.
- The participants are requested to represent esports, the SGT, and their Sponsors honorably. This applies to behavior in-game and also in chats, messengers, comments and other media.
- We expect players to conduct themselves according to the following values:
- Compassion: treat others as you would be treated.
- Integrity: be honest, be committed, play fair.
- Respect: show respect all other humans, including teammates, competitors, and event staff.
- Courage: be courageous in competition and in standing up for what is right.
- Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion.
- Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
- Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- You are able to re-try as many as possible , if you are re-register.